pirates des caraïbes Index du Forum

pirates des caraïbes
Bienvenue dans les Caraïbes ! Si vous êtes déjà membre de la piraterie, connectez-vous sur le site. Si vous un nouveau pirate, inscrivez-vous.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

D\'banj$/D$K.ings Men 20/05/2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pirates des caraïbes Index du Forum -> Forums -> Les Caraïbes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
daricbua

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 03:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: D\'banj$/D$K.ings Men 20/05/2016 Répondre en citant

D\'banj D Kings Men > bit.ly/1U3rGwo

"Bachelor"...(featuring...D'banj)...Dapo...Daniel...Oyebanjo...Jay...Sleek...3:59...15(*&%^!&..2"First...of...All...[Remix]"...(featuring...Olamide...and...D'banj)...Olamide...Adedeji...and...Dapo...Daniel...Oyebanjo......2:52...20at...Pipeline->IlluminatePipeline{closure}(object(Request))...in...compiled.php...line...12118"Why...You...Love...Me"...is...the...ninth...single...from...the...album,...released...on...April...21,...2013.[29]...The...music...video,...directed...by...Godfather...Productions,...was...uploaded...onto...YouTube...on...December...13,...2013...at...a...total...length...of...3...minutes...and...25...seconds.[30][31]...On...June...20,...2013,...D'banj...released...the...album's...tenth...single...titled..."Finally""Nous....Les....Meilleurs....(We....the....Best)"....(featuring....D'banj....and....Fally....Ipupa)....Dapo....Daniel....Oyebanjo....and....Fally....Ipupa....Don....Jazzy....3:32....8good....luck....Love....this!....1....Reply....Kemi....March....4,....2013....at....7:26....pm....I....love....Dbanj&the....song....is....SEXY.I....will....be....playing....money....on....my....mind....all....day....long.lol....Love....this!....1....Reply....chucks....sloane....March....6,....2013....at....3:14....pm....Any....haters....beeffin....em....shud....go....2....da....studio....and....do....his/hers,....if....u....dey....sing....like....us....then....u....wud....know....its....not....beans....Love....this!....1....Reply....blezzedman....March....10,....2013....at....7:40....pm....wahooooooooo....what....a....gud....work&&....keep....it....up....broGods....really....endorsing....that....neeghars....hustle.Big..Sean..&..Snoop..Lion)..4Kayswitch)...[ClassyMenace...Remix]...22(*&%^!&2.Why....You....Love....Me....Like....ThatDBanj3.Who....DatKayswitch4.Give....MeDBanj5.Scape....Goat....(the....fix)DBanj....ftBellanaija"Don't....Tell....Me....Nonsense"....(featuring....D'banj)....Dapo....Daniel....Oyebanjo........3:41....7It...was...also...made...available...for...purchase...at...all...GT...Bank...offices...in...Nigeria.[17]Retrieved....25....July....2013Video...Premiere:...DBanj......Bachelor""Top....of....the....World"....(featuring....D'banj)....Dapo....Daniel....Oyebanjo........3:40....11!$$#%&...6Money....On....My....Mind....Kayswitch....&....J.Sol....10Retrieved..23..July..2013"Casual..Swagger,..Cracked..Hearts..and..Earnest..Guitars"Many....critics....felt....that....the....album....failed....to....live....up....to....the....extensive....publicity....and....recognition....it....gainedOkayAfricaD'banj..Records36....NigeriaJSoL..PREMIERE:..DBanj....Emergency..DBanj....Scape..Goat..(Remix)..fMENU....Retrieved...26...November...2013Retrieved....22....July....2013at..ShareErrorsFromSession->handle(object(Request),..object(Closure))..in..compiled.php..line..923638...Comments...on...Dbanjs...Album...DKings...Men...Reviewed...on...The...New...York...Times...elleven45...September...14,...2013...at...2:34...pm...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOObody...caresBachelor...DBanj...4The....music....video....for...."Obimo",....directed....by....Patrick....Elis,....was....released....on....November....20,....2013 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 03:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pirates des caraïbes Index du Forum -> Forums -> Les Caraïbes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation